Search This Blog

Saturday, July 3, 2010

It's Personal

I have failed at posting occasional personal entries. But here's one for you!
My daughter, aunt, grandmother, cousin and 3 second cousins (or 1st cousins-once-removed or something) all went to pick blueberries at Grabuck farms. It was super hot and so much fun! My little girl and I got 2 and 1/4 pounds worth. When we got home and rested, we endeavored to put those berries to good use. Here's how it went.


See how hot we got?I must admit, I didn't know what blueberry bushes looked like. They're very unassuming. They could be hiding in my backyard!

Time to pack it up.We got going on our blueberry cooking. I had a wonderful sous chef!
Look how professional she is! Don't worry, we don't always cook in this attire :)
Oh. My. Goodness. Yummy goodness.

No comments:

Post a Comment