Search This Blog

Monday, July 12, 2010

A Final Post Before a Lull

Did you know I'm having a baby tomorrow? I am. A 2nd little girl at 7:45 a.m. We're excited, crazy, tired already and not feeling like it's real at all. So, instead of thinking through final details and packing up the last tidbits for the hospital, I'm blogging.

This is beautiful Mallory. YOU can see that her skin, eyes and smile are gorgeous, but the little bit of time I got to spend with her showed me that her beauty goes deeper than that. She's about to start her senior year in Alexander City and is so much fun! We scheduled this shoot for the day before, and mother nature gave us a lovely thunder storm instead. I'm glad though, because this turned out just right! I hope you enjoy her as much as I did.








No comments:

Post a Comment