Search This Blog

Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Laura and Cooper- Sneak Peak!

I've known OF Laura for a long time through my husband. We had met a time or two, but I was surprised and thrilled when she asked me to shoot her wedding to Cooper. The day started out rather iffy- VERY rainy and gray. The rain stopped and held off the rest of the day (good luck for them) and the clouds stayed, so we got really great light for the photos. As we started shooting, Laura said "I love having my picture made." Every photographer knows that makes for a fun subject! We had a blast and it was a gorgeous ceremony. Laura swore just before she walked down the aisle that she would not cry. "Why?" she said. And I don't know if you can tell, due to blogger's not so stellar image quality, but there are tears welling up in those big blue eyes as her daddy prepares to give her away. Laura and Cooper, thank you for allowing me to be a part of such an important day. I hope to be there for more in the future!













1 comment:

  1. Good job Hillary! I love the one of the groom with his mother.

    ReplyDelete