Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Magen and Trey

Meet another of my adorable June couples! What fun I'm having with these delightful folks!

Magen and I have known each other since at least high school, if not elementary (Magen?) However, we were reunited at a wedding I shot with Amelia Strauss last year for Arrah Canant Restifo. Magen was one of her REALLY fun bridesmaids (I'm not kidding, this group of bridesmaids was a party all by themselves!)

This shoot was so easy, because these two were really laid back and came prepared with awesome outfits. We trucked all around the city, danced, played with their dog, walked thru fields, etc. Sweet Trey was just as cheerful and talkative and kind as can be, and it didn't come out til the very end that this wasn't his idea of the perfect day :) But you could never tell by the photos, and I think he was just acting manly by saying he didn't LOVE taking pictures for hours... don't you agree?

Here are my favorites of this happy couple-







I can't decide if I like this one better color or black and white. You vote!


No comments:

Post a Comment